Возврат / обмен авиабилета
The ticket return is a withdrawal of the passenger from the air transport service.
You can return both the entire order or any separate electronic ticket under the respective order. You can make it in two ways:
- In your personal account on UFS
- Through "Your order" service on the UFS website
The ticket returns may be of the following types:
1. Complete return
The complete withdrawal of the passenger from the air transport services on all flight segments (a flight segment is one flight phase. For example, Moscow - Vienna is one flight segment).
2. Partial return
The transport service is partially provided, with the withdrawal from the remained non-used flight segments (the sequence of use of the flight segments must be stringently observed).
3. Involuntary return
In case of the involuntary return, the money resources for the non-used transport service are refunded in full. The exclusions are such cases, when the passenger carriage was executed partially, the sum due for refund is calculated according to the applied fare. The agency service fee will not be returned.
The basis for the involuntary return may be, as follows:
- Cancellation or delay of the air flight, which is indicated in the air ticket (following the information from the airline).
- Change of the itinerary by the air carrier (following the information from the airline).
- The air flight was performed not according to the time-table (following the information from the airline).
- The air transport service was not provided to the passenger because of the impossibility to provide the seat for a particular air flight and date, which are indicated in the air ticket (following the information from the airline).
- The passenger carriage by the aircraft was not performed because of the passenger being too late for the airplane due to a prolonged examination in the airport, if no banned substances and subjects, which are prohibited for the air transportation, were discovered during the luggage examination or personal inspection of the passenger (following the information from the airline).
- The air carrier did not provide the flight connections, in case of performing of an integrated air transport service (following the information from the airline).
- The passenger was provided a category of service, which is not in line with the service category indicated in the air ticket (following the information from the airline).
- Wrong issuance of the air ticket by the carrier or its authorized agent (following the information from the airline).
- Sudden disease of the passenger, or the disease or death of his/her family member, who accompany the passenger during the air flight (the medical certificate with three seals). Not for all airlines this condition is the reason for the involuntary refund!)
- With the air flights outside of the Russian Federation, the involuntary refund is possible for some airlines in case the passenger was denied a visa.
Not for all ticket returns the money resources can be refunded immediately after the request for them in the system! According to the rules of the airlines, reviewing of these requests may take as long as up to one month!
In case of the involuntary ticket return, the UFS service fee, which is levied for the ticket issue, will not be refunded.
4. Voluntary withdrawal (return)
The withdrawal of the passenger from the air transport service in any other cases is considered voluntary.
According to the requirements of some airlines, the voluntary returns can be performed only through a request to the airline and their review may take as long as up to one month.
In case of voluntary return, UFS levies the service fee for the return transaction at a rate of 450 rbl. per ticket.
* In connection with entering into force of the amendments to the Air code of June 21st 2014 on Adoption of non-return fares when issuing air tickets, please, read carefully the rules on application of fares.