1. General Provisions
This document provides information on cookies used on the Company's website, their purpose and period of storage.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are information files that can be stored on your computer or other devices (smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit the Company's website. They usually contain the name of the website they were received from, information on how long the file will remain on the device, and the value (usually, a randomly generated unique number).
Cookies are needed to store data on the user's side and allow us to identify you as a user and store your settings, take into account your preferences, monitor session status, etc. They also help us to collect statistics on the most visited pages, determine the effectiveness of ads and give an idea of the behavior of users, which allows us to improve our services and make the website more user-friendly for our customers.
Cookies are required to collect and analyze information on the interests and needs of the user. The collected information allows us to improve the website, optimize its speed and adapt it to the needs of customers.
Also, cookies are used to collect anonymous statistics that allow us to make conclusions on how the users use the website and how to improve its structure and content.
Cookies do not identify the user as an individual and, after the necessary analysis, are removed from the system.
Types of cookies
The Company's website uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary files that remain on the device only until the user leaves the website.
- Persistent cookies are files that remain on the device for a long time or until the user manually deletes them. The storage period for such files depends on the "lifetime" of the specific file and browser settings.
Cookies are divided into four functional types:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These files do not identify the user as an individual, they are necessary for the website to function properly: these cookies allow the website to remember your actions when you go back to the page within the same session, and you can use all the website's features. Disabling these cookies makes it impossible to provide full website functionality.
- Operational cookies. These files help us understand how users interact with the website, what are the most visited sections and how much time is spent viewing them. They also indicate whether there were any website functionality issues, such as error messages. This helps the Company to optimize the website operation and simplify its navigation. These cookies do not collect personal information. All information that is collected and analyzed remains anonymous.
- Functionality cookies. These files allow the website to remember the user's choice, for example, the entered name, e-mail address, language and region, etc., so that you can more easily and conveniently use the website. The collected information may be personal, but blocking these files affects the performance and functionality of the website and can limit your access to information.
- Targeted ads. These cookies are used to provide users with information that they may find interesting. The cookies can be used to deliver targeted ads or, conversely, limit the number of ad views. These files help us evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns conducted on the website. They also remember the websites visited by the user, and the Company may share this information with third parties, including advertisers and agencies. These cookies can also collect personal information, such as user name, e-mail address, etc., but blocking them affects the performance and functionality of the website and may limit access to information on the website.
Most browsers are initially configured to automatically accept cookies. The user can manually change the settings to block cookies or receive warnings when such files are sent to the device. However, disabling cookies may result in website not functioning properly and you may lose access to some of its sections or will not be able to receive personalized information when you visit the website. Also, disabling cookies may have an overall negative impact on the user's internet experience.
When you visit the website from a computer or any other device (smartphone, tablet, etc.), we recommend that you make sure that your browser is configured to work with cookies as you feel appropriate.