Terms of payment
The payment for the ticket can be done in the following way:
- in your personal account on UFS
- Through "Your order" service on the UFS website
The bank cards of international payment systems Visa, MasterCard, JCB are accepted for payment.
When making payment with the help of a bank card, you have to provide the following parameters of the bank card:
- bank card number;
- period of validity;
- name and surname of the card holder;
- code CVV2 / CVC2.
You can also pay tickets through Internet bank "Alpha click". To do so:
- Select Alfa Click from the payment methods.
- On the opened page, enter your login, which is used for logging on the Internet bank "Alpha click", and click on the "Confirm" button.
- An information window will open where you can track down the status of payment by reloading the webpage.
- The UFS-online invoice for payment you can find in section "My accounts" in the interface of Internet bank "Alpha click". The invoice can be paid only through the interface of Internet bank "Alpha click".
- After successful payment, the payment confirmation and the itinerary to the e-ticket will be sent to the e-mail address and mobile phone.
For some airlines, you will have a possibility to select the method of payment: through UFS or through the ne. If you pay the ticket through the airline, UFS performs only the return transaction in case of the ticket return, the refund of the money resources on the bank card will be performed directly by the airline. Therefore, all claims in connection with the refund of the money resources must be addressed to the airline.