The basic rules on booking, return and exchange of the air tickets are provided in section "fare basis", which are downloaded automatically from the booking systems according to a particular applied fare. You can learn more about them in the course of booking the tickets, and that is a mandatory condition without which booking cannot be performed*.
The reservation or purchase of the air ticket can be done one year prior to the date of the prospective departure. For example, if booking takes place on October 25th, 2013, you can have an air ticket issued with the departure according to the first segment with a time interval until October 24th, 2014. Booking is performed simultaneously with purchasing of the air ticket and there is a possibility to postpone payment. The time, for which you can postpone payment (time limit) is set according to the fare, under which the reservation takes place. The booking does not require any advance payment, therefore no absolute guarantee neither for purchasing the ticket nor for the price, at which the ticket was booked, can be provided:
- The airline has the right to cancel the booking ahead of the set deadline
- There might be some changes in the pricing policy of the airline (the fare or fuel surcharge may be increased)
- The price can change due to the fluctuations of the currency exchange rate
Only the actually purchased ticket is the real guarantee of the purchase and price!
When booking the ticket, you must fill in the boxes with the contact information, provide your true e-mail address and phone number. Your contacts are needed for getting in touch with you later on, informing you about the order status and putting-off or cancellation of the air flight or in case of occurrence of similar changes. We guarantee the confidentiality of your contact data and we undertake not to disclose it to the third parties.
In connection with entering into force of the amendments to the Air code of the Russian Federation of June 21st 2014 on Adoption of non-return fares when issuing air tickets, please, read carefully the rules on application of fares.
The information on the reserved ticket can be found in the following way:
- in your personal account on UFS
- Through "Your order" service on the UFS website
* In connection with entering into force of the amendments to the Air code of June 21st 2014 on Adoption of non-return fares when issuing air tickets, please, read carefully the rules on application of fares.