Using technology from Russian Railways - Digital Passenger Solutions LLC
How to buy a ticket on the UFS website
You can buy an e-ticket on our website in just a few simple steps:
- Specify your destination, date and number of passengers. We will show you information on available trains, ticket availability and prices. These are the same tickets that vendors see on their monitors in the ticket offices at the station.
- Select the train and seat/berth.
- Enter your personal data.
- Pay for the ticket using a convenient payment method.
You will receive a check coupon immediately after payment. This means that you have purchased the seat/berth.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an e-ticket?
- How to buy a ticket on the UFS website
- Rules for purchasing e-tickets
- How to correctly provide personal data
- Service fee
- Electronic registration: what it is and why it is convenient
- What do I need to board a train?
- Rules for the carriage of small pets, dogs and birds
- How to get a refund for unused e-tickets
- Booking tickets for children
- Passenger insurance
- Rules for international travel
- Available bonus and discount cards
- What is dynamic pricing?
- UFS promotional codes