A service fee is collected when booking e-tickets in the UFS system. The service fee amount depends on the purchase amount and can be no more than 16% of the ticket price, but not less than 60 rubles. The final price will be shown at the step for confirming order details.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an e-ticket?
- How to buy a ticket on the UFS website
- Rules for purchasing e-tickets
- How to correctly provide personal data
- Service fee
- Electronic registration: what it is and why it is convenient
- What do I need to board a train?
- Rules for the carriage of small pets, dogs and birds
- How to get a refund for unused e-tickets
- Booking tickets for children
- Passenger insurance
- Rules for international travel
- Available bonus and discount cards
- What is dynamic pricing?
- UFS promotional codes